Published 29 November 2023
Email Communications Executive
- Job reference R1385295
- Days / hours Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
- Contract type Permanent
- Workplace Hybrid (to be agreed with Line Manager)
- Reporting Senior Communications Manager
About EPG Health
EPG Health, an IQVIA business, publishes Medthority (www.medthority.com), which provides a trusted and compliant decision support tool for healthcare professionals, offering an array of curated content, from prescription medicines insights to clinical trial highlights and treatment guidelines. At the heart of our platform are disease-specific Learning Zones, providing education to healthcare professionals and generously sponsored by our pharmaceutical industry partners.
This role plays an essential part in the omnichannel outreach campaigns and will be focused on developing a Medthority email outreach strategy whilst leveraging the latest technology and resources to drive HCPs engagement. You will be expected to be well-versed in the management of multiple projects and have in-depth knowledge regarding maximising deliverability, open rates and click-through.
To be successful in this role you need to have 1-3 years of Marketing experience, ideally with email campaigns as well a spectacular attention to detail.
- Work with the Senior Communications Manager and Audience Acquisition Manager to develop email campaigns that will grow the Medthority brand and meet HCPs acquisition and retention targets
- Hands-on email creation, including UTMs codes and creative assets (Canva design)
- Take part in one of the Program Success Groups by creating communication plans, ensuring efficient delivery of client projects
- Create email campaign reports and analyse performance
- Communicate plans with all stakeholders on a regular basis ensuring operational excellence
- Carry out other tasks required by business needs
- Experience of working in a complex knowledge-based business at a fast pace and with important deadlines to meet
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 2/3 years of related Marketing and/or Pharmaceutical industry experience or one or two more related internships.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Good problem solving, analytical, project management and planning skills.
Skills and qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3/5 years’ experience in marketing or communications in a pharma, healthcare or publishing business
- Proven digital/technical skills with a broad vocabulary, excellent grammar and spelling. Attention to detail combined with creativity is a must for this role
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com